So I got a new header. Well not really new, just added a little button. How do you like it? John made it for me.
Things on my mind right now:
- Have not weeded the vegetable garden in ages. Vegetables seem to be doing fine. Do I ever bother weeding again?
- Dog-sitting for my parent’s dog Maddie. She snores like a freight train. I am not sleeping well of course.
- I was going to try to cook dinner at home every night this week. Made it to Monday, then tonight I had a work event. So far not so good. The housewife-y thing is much harder with a full-time job, I must say.
- Though I am sad about the end of summer, I am kind of enjoying the cooler days and nights and looking forward to fall. I’ve always loved the changing of the seasons. Maybe I’ll try leggings again this year.
- I got the TurboFire DVDs and they are awesome. I love them. But nothing beats a group exercise session for me. What can I say, I enjoy a room full of sweaty ladies.
- Did you know YouTube is the second biggest search engine after Google? I didn’t. That’s crazy.
- There are some people I stay friends with on Facebook simply because their posts are such train wrecks. Can’t stop looking.
- I need a good book to read. I just read a Jodi Picoult book and I hated every minute of it. Read the last page after about thirty pages in because I needed to know how this disaster wrapped up. Still read the whole book after that, though I have no idea why.
- I’m just sitting around thinking up random bullet points now. I should just go through my twitter account and write that stuff out because it’s just as pointless. If you’re still reading, my deepest apologies.