So, you know how I can’t sleep right? Well every time insomnia hits, as I lay in bed with a million useless thoughts bouncing around in my brain, I think, hey, I should get up and write some of this down.
Of course I never actually do that, but I do try to retain some of those thoughts the morning after. This being one of those mornings, I thought I’d just bullet point it out.
So, without further ado, here are some of the things I was pondering last night at 3:46 a.m.
- How long does a dog’s memory last, really? I mean, when I get up to go to the bathroom, my dog acts like it’s no big deal when I come back. But when I take a shower, he’s thrilled when I emerge. So where is that line? Is it 5 minutes? Ten minutes? Surely someone has measured this somewhere?
- What is really going to happen at my brother-in-law’s bachelor party this weekend? I mean, I think John has visions of Mike Tyson and tigers, but I have a feeling it’s just going to be a lot of farting. That’s just me.
- I am turning into my mother. I talk the same way she does. I have the same health issues (sleep much last night, mom?). I don’t mind it really because I like my mom. But I vow to never shop at Talbot’s. No offense to anyone who shops there. It’s just not for me.
- My kickboxing instructor is always saying things like, you can do these tricep push-ups while you’re watching American Idol. Does anyone actually do that? I mean really? Maybe I will tonight. Probably not.
- The Oscars are going to be on this weekend and I’ve barely seen any of the movies. I must change that. After I see how long the running times are on all of them.
- I must get a Cadbury egg.
Wow. I probably shouldn’t post this because it is just umm, kind of sad. But I guess I can’t be expected to solve all of the world’s problems at three in the morning. Maybe I’ll try that later today.