Man I start a lot of drafts of posts that I never finish. Posts about how I made Indian food. Or my garden. Or how Facebook seems to think I would like the Grateful Dead. I guess Facebook doesn’t really know me at all. Or how I really love True Blood.
Have you guys seen True Blood? I mean you should totally watch it. The vampires. And the nakedness. Oh it makes me feel uncomfortable. But I can’t look away.
Anyway, I’m just here to write a post I can finish.
Don’t you just love summer? I love it. So, without further ado, the things I’m loving this summer.
- True Blood. ObvÂ Â – as I mentioned above. It makes my Sunday blues not quite so bad. (Sorry guys).
- Pinkberry. Because yum. I like it with shredded coconut and strawberries.
- Homemade pesto. I grew basil and I ate it. And it was delicious. So so proud of myself. I can cook. I am woman, hear me roar.
- Inception. Have you seen this movie? You should. I loved it. And not just because of Leo, although of course I love him. It made me think. And that feels nice sometimes.
- Operation Beautiful.
- Sitting on my front porch.
- This shower curtain. But I’m not five so I won’t buy it. I still love it though.